Relax in the comfortable surroundings of the àward winning Downhill House Hotel and feel rest assured that you will have a break to remember in the West of Ireland. The Downhill House Hotel offers a fully inclusive holidays offer with better value than ever before, available all week!
Whats More - Start your holiday on a Sunday and get 5 night's for the price of 4! That's 5 Nights, Dinner, Bed & Breakfast!
With rates starting from €209per person, this fantastic 4 night break includes
- 4 Nights accommodation with full Irish Breakfast,
- 4 Table d'Hote Dinners
- No single supplements during 2012!
- Full access to hotel Lesiure Club with 16 meter swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, and steam room.
- Ample car parking if travelling in own transport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary transfer to and from the local bus or train station-just let us know in advance
- Complimentary Refreshments with homemade scones on arrival
- Organised scenic day tours (minimum numbers required, nominal charges)
Book now and check rates at Over 55's Offers
Ballina is located on the banks of the salmon-rich River Moy and has been officially been designated as Ireland's Salmon Capital, by virtue of the quality of angling available. But it has so much more going for it.. Based in the heart of North Mayo, Ballina is ideally located as touring base, should you want to explore the counties of Sligo, Roscommon, Galway, Leitrim and Donegal. The town is home to Mayo County Council's Jackie Clarke Collection. Located on the main street of the town in a period red brick building with walled gardens and cafe, this collection was amassed by local man Jackie Clarke (1927-2000) throughout his lifetime and features unique artefacts relating to Ireland's history from the 17th century plantations to the end og the 20th century.
Places of interest nearby include Foxford Wollen Mills, the Michael Davitt Museum, National Museum of Country Life and Lahardane-Ireland's Titanic Village..
You will find that four days is just not enough to see and explore what Ballina and North Mayo has to offer you.