Why not enjoy a luxury Easter Hotel break in the Best Three Star hotel in Ireland 2012/2013 - The Downhill House Hotel in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
Ballina also known as the Salmon Capital of the Ireland is a mecca for fisher people, golfers and families alike!
Plan Your Easter Family Break with a difference at the Downhill House Hotel, Ballina. Easter Holiday dates commence from Friday 22nd March - Sunday 7th April 2013..
Book Hotel Easter Family Breaks from €219.
We have Two great Easter Breaks available for you and your Family this Easter..
1. - Easter Stay & Play Offer Includes:
2 Nights Family Accommodation & full Irish Breakfast, including hotel accommodation in a superior family Suite.
Choose from One Activity -
- Horse Riding: Depending on your horse riding experience, enjoy a Family Horse riding lesson on site-indoor/outdoor facilities available (suitable for complete novices), Experienced riders can enjoy a high adrenalin Beach Trek on Enniscrone Beach. www.icefordstables.com/
- Tumble Jungle: Young Family time at Tumble Jungle, Ballina-Ireland's largest indoor soft play area for the very young toddlers to - preteens www.tumblejungle.ie
- Westport House: Family Pirate pass toWestport House & Pirate Adventure Park, Westport, Co Mayo (approx 55Km from Ballina) .. Westport also runs an Easter Egg Treasure Hunt on Sunday 31st March, from 11am, Pinkie the Easter Bunny makes his appearance and will lead the Egg hunt through the parklands grounds, waterfalls, and scenic backdop of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick. Full details if you click here
If your staying with us Easter bank holiday weekend; Children's Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday morning (31st March) from 11 am, in the gardens and grounds of the Downhill..the more Eggs you find, the more you get to keep!! FREE Easter Egss for all the yournger hotel residents on Easter Sunday.
Book your Easter Stay & Play Break at Easter Stay and Play from €219
2. Kids stay FREE this Easter Break Offer includes:
An Easter Break of Two nights Bed & Breakfast in a superior family Room for your and your loved one (2 Adults) and One evening meal and bring the kiddies (2 children ) from €219 All-In!
Book your Kids Stay FREE Break at Easter Break from €219 And don't forget if your staying with us Easter bank holiday; Children's Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday morning (31st March) from 11 am, the more Eggs you find, the more you get to keep!! FREE Easter Egss for all the yournger horel residents on Easter Sunday.
Whatever Easter break you Choose, all Downhill House Hotel residents can enjoy:
- Kids Cubs Club running twice daily over the Easter Holidays, running in the morning and evening, your children will make new friends and gather happy family memories. Morning Cubs Club includes water activities, arts and crafts, talent shows, face painting, treasure hunts. (Nominal Charge for Morning Camp, Evening Camp FREE to residents) Details at Easter Cubs Club
- Evening Cubs Club includes Movie Nights, Karaoke, and complimentary milk and cookies before the Kiddies go to bed. Leave the Kids to enjoy the evening Hotel Cubs club, relax and dine together, while the kids watch movies, sing karaoke, take part in the Downhill talent show.
- Access to the Hotels Leisure Club which includes Adult & Kiddies swimming pool and fully equipped gym, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room.
- Beautiful gardens for the kids to roam and play in.
- Central location and close proximity to Balluina town park and Ballina town centre.
Why come to Ballina, Co Mayo?
The vibrant and family friendly town of Ballina, Co Mayo offers an abundance of entertainment to keep the entire family occupied throughout your stay including our very own Cubs Kids Club running throughout the entire holidays in the Downhill House Hotel. Not only are we offering hotel residents entry into the hotel Cubs Club, there is an abundance of family activities to keep the kids entertained in Ballina and its surrounds.
An abundance of local amenities in Ballina and its surrounds including:
- Enniscrone Blue Flag Beach; only 7 miles approx from Ballina,Enniscrone Beach is unspoilt and perfect for learning to surf, horse-riding, orsimply bringing your bucket and spade along-weather permitting!
- Ballina Town park; large open plan space and outdoor climbingand games equipment.
- Tumble Jungle is a state of theart indoor playcentre. At 13500 sq ft, it is the largest in the Westof Ireland. With a stylishly designed cafeteria adults can relax and take"time out" while their child is busy at play. Enjoy wide screen TV with all the satellite channels or simply just sit and chat with friends... Exclusive daily rates available to guests staying at the hotel, just ask reception to contact and book your visit!
- Belleek Forest Heritage Trail, situated along the banks of the River Moy directly across from the Quay village. It isone of the largest urban forests comprising 200 acres of woodlands with trees up to 300 hundered years old. Originally part of the Knox Gore estate, itis now a peaceful haven of up to 6 miles of natural forest pathways, two ofwhich run along the banks of the Moy..
- National Museum of Country Life at Turlough, The award winning Museum is all about discovering the story of Irish country lifebetween 1850 and 1950; a history which older visitors will remember clearly andenjoy reminiscing on. Suitable for all ages, the Museum is a must-see attraction for everyone’s list. and its free!
- Foxford Woollen Mills Visitor Centre, One hour selfguiding multi media presentation in French, German, Italian and Spanish aswell as English and Irish. Situated on the first floor the atmosphere iswelcoming, bright and traditional seating up to 110 people at any given time.It offers a selection of fresh home-made food, from a cup of tea or coffee, alight snack to full meal. Exclusive rates visiting the visitor centre and those wishing to book a tour.
- Westport House and Pirate Adventure Park has welcomed over 4 million visitors with its range of heritage, family-fun, camping and adventure activity offerings. From small beginnings of 2,700 visitors in 1960, it has become one of Ireland’s best loved attractions and was recently voted one of the Best Family Visitor Attractions in Ireland by Primary Times magazine. Exclusive Rates available to guests staying at the Downhill House Hotel.
Leave the Kids at home.. want to take your loved one away for a romantic break away this Easter? Check out our fantastic hotel offers available for Singles, Groups, Couples and special offers for guests over 55.. starting from €89 for Two nights Bed and Full Irish Breakfast and one evening meal, not only have we great accommodation value, but fantastic local amenities to make your visit memorable!
Contact Downhill House Hotel reception if you wish to book something extra for your family or loved one.