Do you want a variety of things to do to excite the whole family?? Looking for an experience that will exhaust the kids and create memories forever?
Enjoy a Family Break for Four this Summer 2013 at the Downhill House Hotel, in Ballina for €299
(2 Adults, 2 Kids) and the Winner of ‘Best Family Visitor Attraction in Primary Times Star 2011’ Westport House and Pirate Adventure Park
. Look forward to a jam packed full day’s fun including;
- Cannonball Run slide, Pirates Swinging Ship, Pirates Plunge log Flume, Pitch and Putt with so much more activities including full access to Westport House and the Pirates Den, an indoor soft play area for the younger kiddies..and in case you didn’t have enough fun the first time round enjoy ‘Next Day’ admission FREE to Westport House AGAIN! and
- After a hard days play, retire to the family friendly Downhill House Hotel, Ballina enjoying two nights accommodation with full Irish breakfast each morning, MORE family activities await the kiddies at the Downhill House Hotel;
- Leave the Kids into the Hotel ‘CUBS Club’, running twice daily during summer months, kiddies enjoy a morning Cubs Club including variety of arts & crafts, swimming, dance lessons and treasure hunts, (Nominal fee applies) and Evening Cubs Club includes movie nights serving milk and cookies, talent show, karaoke..free to hotel residents.
- Complimentary access to hotel Leisure Club including fully equipped gym, adult and kids swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steamroom, with a variety of classes going on throughout the day and evening.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, ample car parking, close proximity to town centre, local town play park, Belleek Forest Heritage trail..with so much happening, you’ll want to stay another night!
Ballina is waiting for you to create a holiday of memories for all the Family this Summer 2014, from €299.