Plan an Easter break in Ballina, North Mayo and enjoy a break away for you and your loved one which includes a Two night Bed & Breakfast Break in a superior room, and One evening meal and if you want you can Bring the Kids for FREE
from €299 in total..and receive FREE Easter Egg at the hotel at the Easter Sunday Egg Hunt.
- Relax, unwind, enjoy the hotel facilities including a 18 meter swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room and a kiddies pool.
- Eater Residents Cubs Club, running twice daily over the Easter holidays with activities including swimming, indoor and outdoor activities, arts and crafts.
- Enjoy your evening meal in peace while the kiddies enjoy the Easter evening camp including movies nights and kiddies talent shows.
- Children’s Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday 31st March, Easter Sunday Morning at 11am, great craic for all the Family. FREE Easter Eggs for younger residents
- Downhill House Hotel in Ballina is an ideal touring base for visiting Sligo, Donegal, Roscommon as well as south Mayo’s top destination Westport and Galway.
- Local activities include the Jackie Clarke Collection, Tumble Jungle in Ballina, Enniscrone Blue Flag Beach, Pitch n put golf course and of course the award wining Enniscrone Golf links course. Foxford Woollen Mills, Museum of Country Life at Turlough, Horkins Garden and Lifestyle Centre, as well as Kiltimagh pet farm and Tullyboy pet farm in Boyle.
- There are loads to see and do in the North Mayo area, go to www.northmayo.ie to plan your activities.